Every autumn you notice the fall of leaves and enjoy the beautiful scenery with friends and family. However, at this time you should also consider cutting off the trees to get a better look at every single tree and its branches.
Cutting trees is a very important task that needed to be done every year to avoid any dead branches falling from the tree. You need to be careful when you cut the branches to avoid any kind of accident and in case, you want a professional to do the cutting, the best tree surgeon Kent is always ready to cut the trees.
Is It Necessary To Cut Trees Every Year?
Yes, it is required to cut trees every year for various reasons:
- Maintaining the growth and structure of a tree
- upgrade the appearance of the tree
- Get proper Sunlight
- Large branches could crack or fall
- Promotes the growth of fruits and flowers
Cutting As Per The Weather:
- Winter – Winter is seen as the best time for the cutting of trees, as most trees are undeveloped in winter. Hence, it gets easy to cut trees in the winter season and it also helps the tree growth in the summer and spring seasons.
- Summer – cutting in summer slows down the growth of a tree, therefore, it is logical to trim the branches properly after proper growth.
- Fall – cutting of trees at the start of the fall slows down the healing process of trees due to fungi air in autumn.
- Spring – spring is not a good time for the cutting of trees as everyone likes flowering trees, therefore, cut spring trees once their flowers fade away.
Hence, the winter season is the best time to cut your trees as they will heal better and not be touched by bugs, bacteria or any type of disease. However, keep in mind, the cutting of trees varies from season to season. Not all trees are recommended to be cut in the winter season.
Stress-free Method To Cut Trees
- Crown Thinning – remove specific branches to lessen the thickness of a tree
- Crown Raising – takeaway lower branches of a tree
- Crown Reduction – used in older trees; removing a tree branch back to growing lateral branch
- Crown Cleansing – removal of the dead and broken branches.
Pick any of these methods to cut your trees; however, keep in mind, the cutting method differs from tree to tree. So, before cutting the trees, contact a professional for relevant information and explanations with respect to the cutting methods and seasons.
In case, you decide to cut your trees during the winter season, it will help you to keep your trees healthy and grow in a proper manner. Moreover, the cutting of trees in winter also increases photosynthesis during the summer and spring seasons leading to prominent tree growth.